Need to switch HOA management companies?
Here is a list of common reasons people switch to MacPherson’s Property Management for their HOA and condominium management needs:
- Poor response time from their current manager.
- Poor follow-up by their current manageer.
- No call backs from their current manager.
- High turnover of property managers.
- Low experience with HOA’s and condominium management.
- Accounting department quality is not satisfactory.
- Accounting reports not given to the client in a timely manner.
Time to change your community association management company. Times change, should you?
Do you need more expertise and experience from your HOA management company?
MacPherson’s Property Management has a very skilled staff of association managers with the knowledge and experience to manage your HOA and condominium association in a professional and timely manner. Here is what sets us apart from other companies in the management business.
MacPherson’s Property Management Experience Includes:
- Very low turnover of association managers.
- Years of experience, training and knowledge to manage your HOA and condominium association.
- Accounting reports given in a timely manner.
- Highly skilled and quality accounting department.
- Communication between the HOA board and your association manager is key. We are always available via phone and email.
Contact us today and inquire about switching HOA management companies today.
(http://www NULL.printwhatyoulike NULL.com/)