MacPherson’s Community Association Management opened in 1995 as a division of MacPherson’s Property Management. The division was established to focus on the management of Homeowners Associations of condominiums and single homes in King and Snohomish counties. We currently manage 65 Associations.
Our extremely low turnover and very experienced HOA association managers makes MacPherson’s Property Management a smart choice when it comes to managing your HOA or condominium association.
We believe it is our responsibility to assist the Board of Directors in accomplishing it’s described goals and objectives by providing competent, responsive and professional management services.
- Keep accurate record of homeowner occupancy
- Enforce Rules and Policies
- Prepare and distribute resale certificates and escrow information
- Prepare and distribute correspondence and notices
- Assist in processing insurance claims
- Attend Board of Directors Meetings and Annual General Meeting
- Assist the Board in setting up and conducting Annual General Meetings
- Assist the Board in Obtaining a Reserve Study
- Assist the Board of Directors in obtaining bids and negotiating with vendors for outside services
- Assist the Board of Directors in preventive maintenance program for the common areas
- Assist in Transition management
- Provide coupons or electronic transfers for monthly assessments
- Provide monthly delinquency reports and enforce collection of assessments and other receivables
- Prepare annual operating budget for review and approval by the Board
- Timely payment of all approved invoices
- Provide copies of all bills and invoices paid by MacPherson’s upon request
- Assist the Board of Directors in developing capital replacement reserve schedule
- Maintain working capital and reserve funds. Reconcile bank statements.
- Provide monthly financial statements. Provide assistance to independent CPA in annual audit: timely
- tax form preparation
Contact us to inquire about our HOA and Condominium Association Services:
(http://www NULL.printwhatyoulike NULL.com/)