Need to switch HOA management companies?
Here is a list of common reasons people switch to MacPherson’s Property Management for their HOA and condominium management needs:
- Poor response time from their current manager.
- Poor follow-up by their current manageer.
- No call backs from their current manager.
- High turnover of property managers.
- Low experience with HOA’s and condominium management.
- Accounting department quality is not satisfactory.
- Accounting reports not given to the client in a timely manner.
Time to change your community association management company. Times change, should you?
Do you need more expertise and experience from your HOA management company?
MacPherson’s Property Management has a very skilled staff of association managers with the knowledge and experience to manage your HOA and condominium association in a professional and timely manner. Here is what sets us apart from other companies in the management business.
MacPherson’s Property Management Experience Includes:
- Very low turnover of association managers.
- Years of experience, training and knowledge to manage your HOA and condominium association.
- Accounting reports given in a timely manner.
- Highly skilled and quality accounting department.
- Communication between the HOA board and your association manager is key. We are always available via phone and email.
Contact us today and inquire about switching HOA management companies today.