MacPherson’s Community Association Management opened in 1995 as a division of MacPherson’s Property Management. The division was established to focus on the management of Homeowners Associations of condominiums and single homes in King and Snohomish counties. We currently manage 53 Associations. We believe it is our responsibility to assist the Board of Directors in accomplishing it’s described goals and objectives by providing competent, responsive and professional management services.
- Provide coupons or electronic transfers for monthly assessments
- Provide monthly delinquency reports and enforce collection of assessments and other receivables
- Prepare annual operating budget for review and approval by the Board
- Timely payment of all approved invoices
- Provide copies of all bills and invoices paid by MacPherson’s upon request
- Assist the Board of Directors in developing capital replacement reserve schedule
- Maintain working capital and reserve funds. Reconcile bank statements.
- Provide monthly financial statements. Provide assistance to independent CPA in annual audit: timely
- tax form preparation