Property Management in Everett, WA
Also Serving Shoreline and Edmonds, WA
Renting out a property requires many individual steps, from prospective tenant tours to routine
maintenance. The prospect of handling every request, complaint, and routine task can quickly become
For many rental property owners, partnering with a reliable property management company provides the
perfect solution for the daily issues that can arise.
At MacPherson’s Property Management, Inc., we simplify the process for both you and your tenants.
Expert Property Management
As a full-service management provider, we provide comprehensive services to make the tasks of leasing,
renting, and maintaining your property as simple as possible. Once you have a prospective tenant, our team
can take it from there.
Our services include all of the following:
- Bill pay and electronic banking services
- Deposit and rent collection
- Inspections of unit, including move-in, move-out, and periodic evaluations
- Invoice payment and money dispersal to owner
- Monthly financial statements, including copies of all invoices
- Repair and maintenance coordination
- Routine property condition reports
- Unit walkthroughs with prospective renters
- Work orders through independent contractors on your behalf when needed
Our team is available 24 hours a day for emergency services to ensure that both you and your tenants have
adequate support in abnormal situations.
Long-Term Industry Experience
MacPherson’s has handled real estate since the late 1920s, and we have more than 30 years in property
management specifically. This long-term local presence means that we have efficient policies and processes, a
high level of knowledge regarding landlord and tenant laws, and a reputation you can rely on.
We work hard to ensure that all of our reports provide you with a thorough and accurate picture of your
accounts, property condition, and tenants so you can make informed decisions.
We provide management services throughout King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties. Contact
our Shoreline, WA office today to find the management partner you’ve been looking for.