- Type: Single Family Homes
- Location: Seattle
- Area : 1020/sq ft
- Beds : 2
- Baths : 2
- Garage : 1
- Floors : 1
- Posted On: Jun 07, 2019
This is the CUTEST house in an AMAZING location at 3416 NE 80th Street in Seattle
Located in the Wedgewood area of Seattle, with all the great shops, cafes and restaurants so close by!
You will LOVE this super cute 2 bed/2 bath home on a corner lot with fully fenced back yard
- Spacious and sunny living room with ornamental fireplace and tons of windows
- Dining area off living room
- 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- Kitchen has it all and has been recently remodeled with tile back splash and stainless appliances
- Wood floors in main living areas – New carpet to be installed in bedrooms
- Full size stack front load washer and dryer
- Private patio with 10 ft picnic table great for enjoying the long summer nights
- One car attached garage and plenty of off street parking
- Nice size fully fenced back yard with tons of privacy and tool shed
This is a must see and won’t last!
Available for July 15th move in. Minimum 12 month lease term required.
Pets may be considered on a case by case basis with an additional $500 pet deposit
1st month rent, last month rent and equal security deposit required.
Subject to $42 applic. fee – see www.macphersonspm.com for details.
MUST VIEW PROPERTY BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION.
Call or email Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org/ 206-801-2029 for showing times
This property is occupied. Please do not disturb the current tenants.